Laura is an Attorney at Tatum & Atkinson, PLLC. Laura's practice focuses on representing people who have been injured or harmed when someone else is at fault.
A lifelong resident of North Carolina, Laura received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of North Carolina at Asheville and her Juris Doctor degree from the University of North Carolina School of Law.
During law school, Laura participated in UNC School of Law's Civil Legal Assistance Clinic, which provides low-income individuals with access to legal aid. She is licensed to practice in North Carolina state court, all North Carolina Federal District Courts, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Laura lives in Raleigh with her husband, Chad, where they enjoy looking after their rescue pets, working on cars, and ACC basketball.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Asheville, 2006, B.A.
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- 10th Judicial District Bar
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Visit www.milliondollaradvocates.com for membership qualifications. We do not represent that similar results will be achieved in your case. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs